OXFORD PARKS INFORMATION
- 300 000m2 Developable Bulk
- Mixed use Development
- Highly accessible
- Close proximity to Gautrain, taxis and busses as well as highway on/offramps
- Pedestrian friendly environment
- Within walking distance of Rosebank retail, hotels medical facilities and schools
- This high quality lifestyle precinct is being developed as a Green Star precinct, one of the first of its kind in South Africa. Green precincts create healthy enviroments with reduced ecological footprints and well designed and connected public spaces.Phase 1 of Oxford parks is currently under construction, it will comprise three office blocks and a hotel with convenience retail and restaurants on the ground floor. All the buildings in this phase will be linked by a landscaped public piazza.Commercial office space will be built to a P Grade standard to reach a minimum of a 4 Star Green Star rating. The precinct will be managed privately by the owners association.