Situated in Oxford Parks which forms part of the greater Rosebank area, the iconic premier node in Johannesburg.
- Sectional Title Development
- Designed by GLH Architects
- Premium Grade
- 312m2 – 4,000m2 units available
- Excellent exposure and signage opportunity on Oxford Road including the Oxford/Bompas intersection
- Highly accessible access and egress
- Multi modal transport in the Precinct
- Part of a privately Managed City Improvement District
- Unique and compelling urban environment
- 800m to the Gautrain and Rosebank offering a high quality lifestyle area and amenities
- Built to Green Star Principles
Kent Collective will be no exception to the high quality development finish that Oxford Parks prides itself on. Visually, this sophisticated building creates a powerful impact with its two-tone stone and glass façade, vast glazed atrium and third floor north facing terrace. Positioned on Oxford Road, Kent Collective offers exceptional exposure on Oxford Road. Signage opportunities will be visible from the Oxford/Bompas road intersection. Secure basement parking creates ease of access into the building, where dual lifts conveniently carry passengers directly to their required floor level. Upon entry into the office space users are greeted with natural light, generous floor to soffit height, outdoor areas, exceptional quality base build finishes and exclusive use facilities. This modern building encompass the GLH architectural flare, efficiency and adaptability.
- Development Site: 15 Month Construction Period